Plain Jane CBD Gummies

Sometimes you want the benefits of CBD without having to smoke or vape anything. And while there are plenty of tinctures, oils, and tablets out there, nothing is quite as convenient or discreet as popping a CBD gummy. Not only do they taste great but you can eat them anywhere without raising any eyebrows. So it's no wonder why every CBD shop seems to carry them these days. And there are a lot of different varieties to choose from! It seems like every major CBD brand is making their own gummies. But how do they stack up?  Well, I intend to eventually try them all and compare, so today I'll be reviewing Plain Jane's Mixed Berry CBD Gummies.

Each of these gummies contains 25mg of CBD and they currently come in two sizes: 750mg (30 gummies for $25.99) and 2000mg (80 gummies for $45.99). If you do the math that makes the 750mg bottle priced at 86¢ a gummy and the 2000mg bottle priced at 57¢ a gummy. Obviously you're getting a much better deal if you buy the large bottle, but either way their price per 25mg dose is pretty reasonable compared to other brands. A lot of gummies out there only contain 10-20mg per gummy so these are on the stronger side.

They come in four different colors (red, yellow, green, and purple) which all seem to have the same "mixed berry" flavor. Each gummy is shaped as either a C, B, or D.

 

Taste: The gummies taste good but it's nothing to write home about. They're your standard "mixed berry" candy flavor. Not too sour, not too sweet, and unfortunately no noticeable hemp oil flavor that I can tell. I would prefer for them to have a bit of that nutty hemp taste but these are much more like standard gummy candy.

Strength: The first night I tried these I only took one and could hardly feel any effects. 25mg is on the low end of the CBD dose spectrum for me though. The next time I took two and felt the effects within about 40 minutes.

Effects: At first I can feel my muscles loosen. Usually I have really bad anxiety, so I'll subconsciously tighten my muscles or furrow my brow as a result; but once these kick in that tension is gone and I feel totally relaxed. It doesn't feel heavy or sleepy, just comfortably at ease. For that reason these gummies would be good for daytime or nighttime use. I imagine if I took 3 or 4 of them (75-100mg) it'll make me feel sleepy but usually if I want that strong of a dose before bed I'll just vape some bud.

If you're looking for a way to casually take a dose of CBD at a reasonable price these gummies are a nice option. They're also a great way to take the edge off of your morning coffee without making you feel sleepy. Once again, Plain Jane gets a big thumbs up from me.

Try for yourself: https://plainjane.com/plain-jane-gummies-2000-mg/